1. Zhang Wenyuan, member and deputy general manager of Shanxi International Energy Group, and Zhang Ran (retired), former deputy general manager of Shanxi International Power Group, entered and exited private clubs illegally. On the evening of April 19, 2018, at the invitation of Zhang Ran, Zhang Wenyuan took a business car in his unit and had a dinner with Zhang Ran in a private club in the Fenhe Scenic Area of Taiyuan City. In May 2018, Zhang Wenyuan was severely sanctioned by the party, and Zhang Ran was sanctioned by the party.
2. Zhang Haibin, director of Human Resources Department of Jinneng Power Group Co., Ltd., Li Xuefeng, former deputy director of Discipline Inspection and Supervision Department, Xie Shengwei, member of the Party Branch and chief accountant of Jiajie Gas Cogeneration Branch, and other people who entered and exited private clubs illegally. On the evening of April 19, 2018, Zhang Haibin, Li Xuefeng, and Xie Shengwei illegally accepted a banquet organized by a private business owner at a private club in the Fenhe Scenic Area of Taiyuan City. At the same time, Zhang Haibin and Xie Shengwei drove their own official cars to participate in the banquet. In May 2018, Zhang Haibin and Xie Shengwei were severely warned by the party, and Li Xuefeng was severely warned by the party and transferred from discipline inspection and supervision posts.
3. Wei Shuzhong, principal of Xinzhou Polytechnic School, issued a subsidy in violation of regulations. From 2012 to 2017, Wei Shuzhong subsidized mobile phone communication fees for middle-level and above cadres in Xinzhou Industrial School in violation of regulations, which totaled more than 120,000 yuan; in 2014, Wei Shuzhong's financial reimbursement of personal vehicle insurance fees at school, totaling more than 10,000 yuan . In May 2018, Wei Shuzhong was severely punished by the party.
4. Zhao Yun, director of Zhaojiaping Village Committee, Nancun Town, Guangling County, Datong City, corrupted poverty alleviation funds. In 2014, during the implementation of the whole village promotion project of Zhaojiaping Village to issue cashmere goats to the villagers, the village committee violated the rules and sold the remaining 17 sheep to the villagers at a price of 550 yuan each, and received a total of 9450 yuan, of which 2040 yuan Zhao Yun claimed to be his own. At the same time, Zhao Yun also has other disciplinary problems. In March 2018, Zhao Yun was severely punished by the party.
5. Liu Liangliang, former secretary of the party branch of Guzhuang Village, Wenfeng Subdistrict Office, Fenyang City, Luliang City. From 2010 to 2016, Liu Dongliang assisted the Fenyang City Environmental Management Center in the process of distributing sanitation workers' salaries and salaries, using the convenience of their positions, and falsely reporting the number of workers and deducting wages, totaling more than 240,000 yuan. Own. In March 2018, Liu Dongliang was fired from the party. The suspected job crime was transferred to the procuratorate for examination and prosecution according to law.
6. Zhou Liangji, former secretary of the party branch of Liuying Village, Jianping Township, Fenxi County, Linfen City. From 2011 to 2015, Zhou Liangji arranged for the village accountant Wang to falsify the dividend register of the members of the poverty alleviation cooperatives five times, and took more than 30,000 yuan as dividends. In 2016, Zhou Liangji arranged the village accountant Wang to forge 19 The villagers falsely borrowed money and set aside 95,000 yuan for poverty alleviation and mutual aid funds for repayment of personal debts. In April 2018, Zhou Liangji was expelled from the party, and his suspected duty crime was transferred to the procuratorate for review and prosecution according to law.
7. Li Xukui, former director of the Jujube Industry Center in Bishan County, Yuncheng City, embezzled financial funds and other issues. From 2014 to 2016, Li Xukui used the convenience of his position to draw up a total of 746,400 yuan of financial funds through falsely opening seedling invoices and falsely listed salaries, and claimed 173,433 yuan of this as his own. There are also other violations of discipline and law. In March 2018, Li Xukui was expelled from the party and dismissed. His suspected job-related crime was transferred to the procuratorate for review and prosecution according to law.