On Friday (June 1), 17-year-old girl Brian of Pennsylvania was going to school. According to the usual habit, at 6:45, Brian's mother is still sleeping. Brian has got up early and took a shower in the bathroom at home. But when Brian's mother got up late, she suddenly found that the family was flooded with Jinshan, and Brian was drowned in the bathtub.
Initial police investigations believed that Brian accidentally slipped and knocked himself out of the shower. And Brian's hair just rushed to the sewer with the current, blocking the sewer, causing water to accumulate in the bathtub, and eventually drowned himself.
Brian's distressed parents posted a fundraising ad online to raise money for Brian's funeral. Bryan's parents have divorced; his father was paralyzed by the accident years ago. They hope that the public can help the family decently funerate Brian.
By press time, the public had raised $ 9,500. The family said: If Brian is sent away and the remaining money is left, it will be saved for Brian's brother and sister to make scholarships.