Millennium Tongzhou vitality north streamDemon
The fruit of each season is always perfect, and the best way to preserve its deliciousness is to make jams. The jams you make yourself are awesome, and the commercially available jams are sweet and greasy with preservatives. Now it's the strawberry season. Hurry up with me and make strawberry jam.
There are many ways to eat strawberry jam. Toasting bread, eating with yogurt, and putting a spoonful of strawberry jam on cooked white porridge are good choices.
Strawberries: 1000 grams
Rock sugar: 100 grams
White sugar: 100 grams
1. Wash the strawberries and soak them in saline for an hour.
2. Remove the leaves from the strawberries and cut them into small dices. (If the strawberry you bought is small, cut it in half.)
3. Put granulated sugar and rock sugar, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate overnight.
4. After cooling overnight, the strawberry will produce a lot of water, as shown in the figure.
5. Take the juice of half a lemon with a simple juicer.
6. Pour lemon lemon juice into strawberries.
7. Use a cooking machine to make strawberries into a mud.
8. Pour the mashed strawberries into an enameled milk pan.
9. Put the milk pan on the induction cooker and heat to boil. Remove the foam from the surface with a small spoon.
10. Turn to low heat and keep stirring with a wooden shovel to avoid sticking to the pot until it is thick.
11. The glass bottle washed with hot water is put into the oven at 100 degrees and heated for 10 minutes.
12, pour the cooked jam into a small bottle, tighten the lid upside down, you can put it in the refrigerator after coolingFifth personality
1. Do not use iron pan or shovel for cooking jam. Use stainless steel or enamel containers.
· The jars I use for jams are special, high temperature resistant bottles.
2. If you are not sure whether your bottle is resistant to high temperature, it is best not to put it in the oven for sterilization.
3. After the jam is cooked, the bottle can be inverted while hot, so that a vacuum environment can be formed in the bottle, which is more conducive to preservation.
4, lemon juice can adjust the sweet and sour taste, can also increase the aroma, and can promote the release of pectin, can also play a role in sterilization.
5. If the jam is not opened, it can be stored in the refrigerator for 3 months. Eat it within a week of opening it .
Everyday Food (mtmsmw)