Millennium Tongzhou vitality north stream
Dragon Ball's Strongest Myth
There has been some disagreement about whether to give children snacks. In fact, you can give your children snacks. The key is how to eat and what to eat?
Eat less snacks, because snacks are not staple foods after all, and children ’s appetites are small. Eating too much will affect normal appetite; do n’t eat snacks, otherwise children ’s diet will be irregular and they will develop bad eating habits. Snacks. When choosing snacks, consider your child's age, chewing and digestive ability.
1. Fruit is a food that children of all age groups like to eat and can eat. Fruit contains glucose, fructose, and sucrose, which are easily absorbed by the body; organic acids in fruits can promote digestion and increase appetite; fruits contain pectin (a soluble dietary fiber), which can prevent constipation; fruits are still vitamin C The main source.
2. Extruded foods containing cereals with more carbohydrates are crisp and easy to digest and can be taken in moderation. In addition, you can choose soft bread, cakes, crackers, etc. as your child's afternoon meal. qq game lobby 2013 official
3. Hard fruits, such as peanuts, sunflower seeds, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc., contain higher fats. After processing, they not only taste delicious, but also contain some essential fatty acids, B vitamins, and trace elements needed by the human body. Zinc, etc. These are nutrients that children need to grow their bodies. Younger children should not choose this kind of snacks. Such snacks are difficult to chew, accidentally and easily inhaled into the trachea, breathing difficulties or even suffocation are endangered. Hard fruits are high in fat and should not be eaten by older children.
4. Candy snacks are pure calorie foods. Although chocolate contains some proteins and fats, it mainly provides heat energy. The nutritional value of such foods is not high. In addition, sweets are also one of the causes of dental caries. They should not be used as snacks for children.
5. Ice cream and ice cream cold snacks are the favorite snacks for children, especially in the hot summer. The cold food made with milk as the main raw material has protein, fat and carbohydrates as well as higher calcium content. Due to the high sugar content of these foods, eating too much will affect the child's appetite and stimulate the gastrointestinal tract. Many children came to the hospital because of poor appetite, thin corpus luteum, and no organic lesions in the examination. The doctor of traditional Chinese medicine said that the child was "spleen and stomach disharmony"; some children were diagnosed with "superficial gastritis" because of frequent abdominal pain hospital examinations. These are all related to gluttony cold food.
In short, arranging your children's snacks not only increases the intake of nutrients, but also satisfies the child's taste, while not affecting the amount of staple food eaten, and not letting the snacks take the lead.
Little Sun Art Kindergarten (lsxty999)