Millennium Tongzhou vitality north streamAnnals of history
People always seem nostalgic, and they always think that some songs are better when they are young.
Recently, I was struggling to hear the song "Smell of Lemongrass" and remember that when I was a kid, I always thought, what exactly is lemongrass ? Until today I finally solved my doubts, let Xiaobian tell everyone ~
Lemongrass can also be called lemongrass or lemongrass. Its English name is lemongrass, but it has nothing to do with lemon. It is named because it has a faint lemon scent . As for the taste, Sour like lemon.
Lemongrass has a relatively late history, and it was only used as a spice in various dishes in the early twentieth century. Prior to this, lemongrass was often used to extract essential oils (mainly from the lemongrass and maple grass under the genus Lemongrass), and soap, perfume, detergents, candles and other supplies all contained the ingredients of lemongrass essential oil. , Its insect repellent and mosquito repellent effect is also very good, so many insect repellents, mosquito repellent liquid also contains ingredients of lemongrass essential oil.
Lemongrass has been fully utilized in Southeast Asian dishes that are good at using spices, such as Tom Yum Goong soup, a Thai specialty soup. Its stems and leaves are generally edible parts , whether fresh or dried, can be put into dishes when cooking. Lemongrass leaves can also be added to some beverages and teas to enhance the unique taste of the beverage.
Today's chef guest, beautiful actress Cao Yan, brought this fragrant lemongrass to roasted Norwegian Arctic cod , and added lemongrass as a spice.
5.50 Prometheus 4
1. Peel and slice ginger, slice lemongrass and Thai pepper, slice garlic, and put all in the cooking machine
2. Add Thai basil, parsley, lime juice, chicken essence, sugar, salt, fish sauce, soy sauce and olive oil to the cooking machine and stir into a sauce
3.Pour the sauce on the cod cubes and marinate for 15 minutes
4. Take a pot and pour in a little oil, add marinated cod, and fry on both sides for about 1 minute.
5. Put a layer of tin foil on the baking sheet, put the whole lemongrass and fried cod, and the remaining sauce after marinating the cod
6. Wrap the cod tightly with tin foil, put it in a preheated oven, set it at 120 ° C, remove it for 5 minutes, and finish
In the evening, you can listen to "Taste of Lemongrass" and eat this savory lemongrass to grill Norwegian Arctic cod ~