Millennium Tongzhou vitality north streamPen fun
The nutritional value of eggs
1. Eggs are rich in proteins, fats, vitamins and iron, calcium, potassium and other minerals needed by the human body. Protein is high-quality protein, which has a repairing effect on liver tissue damage.
2. Rich in DHA, lecithin, and yolk, it is beneficial to the development of the nervous system and the body, it can strengthen the brain, improve memory, and promote liver cell regeneration.
3. Eggs contain more vitamin B and other trace elements, which can decompose and oxidize carcinogens in the human body and have anti-cancer effects.
(Mizukihara ecological agriculture breeding base, 100% free-range)
Contraindications for eggs
1. Unripe eggs cannot be eaten; boiled eggs should not be stored after being soaked in cold water
2. In the process of childbirth, the maternal body consumes a lot of energy, weakens digestion and absorption, reduces liver detoxification, and is not suitable for the body in large quantities. Under normal circumstances, a mother eats about 3 eggs a day.
3. Eggs contain almost all the nutrients needed by the human body. Eating an egg every day is one of the many longevity people's experience of prolonging life.Daquan Daquan
4. The egg shell of fresh eggs is complete, matte, and there is a layer of white powder on the surface. The egg shell has a rough feel when you touch it. There is no sound when you shake the egg slightly. You can breathe a bit of warmth to the egg. You can smell a touch of quick lime with the nose close to the egg shell. , Put the eggs in the water, the eggs will sink
5. Don't eat soft eggs, rotten eggs, or raw eggs. Beware of bacteria that may be on the eggshell when you beat the eggs.
6, infants, the elderly, patients eat eggs to cook and steam as well.
Long press the QR code to follow us!
Sina Weibo: Mizukihara-Prairie Ecological Agriculture
Customer Service Phone: 0476-2237550
Mizuki original ecological agriculture (gh_3c9cf437c01c)