Millennium Tongzhou vitality north streamFragrant honey ashes frost txt
Fasteners are an indispensable part of the equipment. Let's take a look at the performance of fasteners on the equipment today. It depends on the nature of the drilling technology and is based on the effective and accurate performance of large-volume wall foundations. Drilling, drilling in masonry is not the kind of cutting operation for drilling holes in wood and metal, but a grinding and scraping process. The drill bit will be worn during the drilling process.
There are six common forms of drilling technology for fasteners:
1. Manual impact drill: This method is not only slow but also laborious, especially when drilling hard walls.
2. Manual rotary drilling machine: This method is also slower when drilling hard walls, especially when drilling larger holes.
3. Electric rotary drilling machine: This method has high drilling accuracy, and it is suitable for wall seats with soft materials, such as ordinary brick walls or light concrete walls.
4. Electric rotary / impact drilling rig: This method can accurately drill holes in the wall of hard materials. This method is suitable for most large-volume wall seats except the particularly hard ones.Sengoku Musou 4
5. Electric impact drilling rig: This method is suitable for drilling holes in dense concrete and hard masonry materials, with fast speed and high accuracy, and the drilling diameter can reach 29 mm.
6. Pneumatic impact drill: This is the fastest method, but the accuracy and shape of the drilling cannot be guaranteed to always meet the requirements. This method is suitable for drilling large diameter holes for heavy civil construction fixtures.
Source: China Standard Parts Network
Disclaimer: Copyright belongs to the original author. If copyright is involved, please leave a message to delete it!
Fluid Machinery Online (CFMonline)