I. Preparation for shift
Before the shift is handed over, it is necessary to make various preparations for handover according to their respective scope of duties.
1. Do a good job of all inspections that should be completed in this class, regular test of equipment and switching work and operation tasks . Before the shift, the following tasks must be completed: check the operation status of the equipment under its jurisdiction; check the operation diary and DCS parameters for no abnormalities; check the safety equipment, walkie-talkies, keys, procedures and materials, drawings, statements, etc. Enter the shift records carefully, and the content is not omitted.
2. The main contents of the shift record are:
Changes in the operation mode of the unit and the current equipment operation;
Equipment shutdown and resumption of the unit, and implementation of work tickets;
Equipment defects and handling conditions of the unit, and safety measures implemented;
Tasks, tests, equipment switching, etc. of the day;
Personal or equipment insecurity in this class and its brief reasons;
Relevant technical orders, technical notices, superior instructions, etc .;
Other operational matters that need attention in the next shift.
Second, on-site inspection
The successor of each post shall carry out the on-site equipment replacement inspection in accordance with the inspection items, content and requirements specified in the regulations. Youcast Video
1. After the on-site equipment inspection is completed, the pre-class meeting will be presided over by the duty officer five minutes in advance.
2. The content of the pre-class meeting is as follows:
First of all, the staff at each post reported concisely and clearly the on-site inspection of the post, whether new equipment defects were found, and whether the unit could take over the shift;
The value of the value is to arrange the production tasks and safety measures of the value, and to deliver the task, the situation, and the safety. Weak link of the running mode of the value, the operating measures taken, and precautions of the value;
Communicate the company's relevant technical orders, notices and instructions, and clarify the situation of equipment shutdown and rehabilitation and the implementation of safety measures;
Simple questioning of operating personnel.
3. Duty announces succession
The shift will end before the shift, and the shift manager confirms that he can take over.
Fourth, post counterpart handover
1. Post-to-post handover is implemented for each post. After the successor arrives, the shifter should take the initiative to explain the situation of the class to him.
2. If the successor's dictation to the shifter is unclear, he should take the initiative to ask, and the shifter is obliged to answer patiently;
3. Other content of counterparty transfer:
The successor checks the operation logs, records and reports.
Inventory of industrial equipment, keys, communication equipment, etc.
Check post health work.
V. After Class
After the shift, the duty officer will preside over the content. After the shift, the content will be as follows: 1. Inventory the staff on duty to confirm that they have been transferred; 2. The captain reports the work completed by the shift; 3. The duty completed by the duty shift Make a review and comment on the duty situation of the watchkeeper; 4. The safety situation on duty; leave an initial cause analysis for accidents of an "abnormal" or above nature, verify the development and handling of the process, and main lessons, and do not conceal ;
Note: The station shifts of external operation majors such as chemistry, coal transportation, ash removal, and desulfurization will be presided over by the person in charge of the shift. The person in charge of the shift shall report the transfer to the supervisor in a timely manner within 30 minutes after the transfer.