Units on campus: According to the school's "Notice on Qingming Festival, Labor Day, Youth Day and Dragon Boat Festival Holidays", our school's undergraduate teaching arrangements are as follows:
1. About vacation and course time
1. Ching Ming Festival: April 2 (Sunday 6th week) to 4th (Tuesday 6th Tuesday) will be closed for 3 days. Among them, April 4th (Tuesday 6th Tuesday) is a statutory holiday of the Qingming Festival, and April 1st (Saturday 5th Saturday) is a public holiday to April 3rd (week 6th Monday). On April 1st (Sat. 5th Saturday), work and class. The student's curriculum will be adjusted accordingly. The schedule on April 3 (week 6 Monday) will be adjusted to April 1 (week 5 Saturday).
2. Labor Day: Holidays from April 29 (Sat. 9th Saturday) to May 1st (Mon. 10th Week), a total of 3 days. Among them, April 29 (9th Saturday) to April 30 (10th Sunday) are public holidays, and May 1 (10th Monday) are statutory holidays for Labor Day.
3. Youth Day: May 4th (Thursday, Thursday) in the afternoon. All students are suspended for half a day, and young faculty and staff members aged 28 and under are on vacation for a long time. Other faculty and staff members work normally.
4. Dragon Boat Festival: May 28th (Sunday 14th week) to May 30th (Tuesday 14th week), a total of 3 days. Among them, May 30 (Tuesday, Week 14) is a statutory holiday for the Dragon Boat Festival, and the public holiday on May 27 (Sat. 13th Saturday) is adjusted to May 29 (Mon. 14th Week). May 27 (Sat. 13th Saturday) Go to work and conduct classes. The student's curriculum will be adjusted accordingly. The schedule on May 29th (Monday 14th week) will be adjusted to May 27th (Saturday 13th week).
2. Courses on statutory holidays are closed, and the principle is not filled. If you need to make up any lessons, please go to the operation office of the Academic Affairs Office to handle the make-up procedures. s6 Juggernaut Outfit
Academic Affairs Office
Transfer from the website of Sichuan University Academic Affairs Office: http://jwc.scu.edu.cn/jwc/newsShow.action?news.id=3820