Millennium Tongzhou vitality north stream
Harem Palace Qianjia Palace Fu
Hot and Sour Fried Crab
Hairy crab 2
3 sour peppers, 1 garlic clove, 1 large piece of ginger, 1 chive, 2 g salt, 5 g raw soy sauce, 5 g oyster sauce, 3 g vinegar, 3 g white sugar, 2 g white pepper, and dried starch 30 grams of oil
1. Wash the crabs and marinate them with salt and white pepper for 5 minutes
2. Minced garlic cloves, ground ginger, chives, sour peppers, minced to make sauces, raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, and vinegar to make sauces
3, evenly marinate the hairy crab surface with dry starch
4. Pour the oil into the pot, heat it up, fry the dried crabs in the pot and fry until they change color.
5. Leave the oil in the pan and stir fry the sauce
6, the hair crab goes down to the pan and stir well with the sauce
7, topped with the sauce, stir fry quickly
Spicy Hot Pot Chicken
200 grams of soybean sprouts, 10 grams of shallots, 8 cloves of garlic, 20 grams of ginger, 20 dried red peppers, 2 star anise, 10 peppercorns, 10 grams of fried white sesame seeds
1/4 tsp salt, 1/4 egg
2 tbsp raw soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1/2 tsp chicken essence, 1 tbsp cooking wine, 1 tbsp hot water, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Cut the chicken into pieces, chop the chives into long sections, chop garlic and ginger into succulents, and cut the roots of soybean sprouts
2. Cut dried red pepper into sections
3. Add diced chicken to salt, marinate 1/4 egg a little for 30 minutes
4. Put raw soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, chicken essence, cooking wine, water into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
5, the wok is hot, add a little oil, put the cold oil in chicken pieces, stir fry over medium heat
6. Slowly fry until the chicken pieces shrink and the fat inside is forced out
7. Heat the pot, pour the oil into the pot again, add peppercorns, star anise, ginger garlic, white onions, dry red peppers and stir-fry with low heat.
8. Pour in chicken nuggets, pour in seasonings, black pepper, stir fry over high heat, add chives and balsamic vinegar, stir fry until the water is completely dry
9. Heat the wok over the fire, add a little oil, add soy sprouts and salt, and fry slowly until the soy sprouts are broken.
10. Pour the chicken noodles on the skillet, sprinkle with white sesame, and heat on the skillet while eating
Hot pot meat
Green garlic 2 two, pepper, aniseed, spring onion, ginger, Shexian Douban, Yongchuan tempeh, sweet noodle sauce, rice wine, sugar, soy sauce, raw oil
1. Prepare all important ingredients
2.Pork belly in a cold underwater pot, put onion ginger, a few peppercorns, two aniseed, dried peppers, boil and remove
3.Cut large slices, don't cut too thick and tasteless
4.Douban and tempeh are finely chopped. Wash the obliquely cut donkey ears with green garlic and set aside.
5. Simmer the meat in the wok under low heat
6. After three to four minutes of oiling, warm oil and watercress Douban and Doudou spit oil and crispy, add a bit of sweet noodle sauce, add rice wine and soy sauce, and then simmer twice.
7.Add the meat slices and bean paste together, and put a small spoon of sugar
8.Put the garlic and fry a few times
Spicy beer duck
Muscovy Duck 400g
One fresh green bell pepper, 30 g ginger, 1 garlic, 15 g dried red pepper, two star anise, 1 teaspoon peppercorns, 1 piece of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 300ml beer
1.Hot a little oil in the pot, add peppercorns to sauté, and remove the peppercorns
2.Add ginger, garlic, dried red pepper, star anise, and cinnamon for 1 minute.
3.Add duck pieces and continue to cook
4.Until the duck is significantly reduced and the fat is forced out
5.Pour 1/4 teaspoon of salt and smoke 1 tablespoon of beer, 300ml. After the high heat is boiled, turn to low heat and cover the pot.
6.When the water is 焖 to 1/3 of the remaining amount, open the lid and continue 焖 to let the wine taste dissipate
7.When the juice is completely dried, add green and red pepper pieces and fry until broken.
Spicy Beauty Hoof
1/3 small bowl of cooking wine, 50 g rock sugar, small half bowl of soy sauce
1 scallion (sliced), 5 ginger slices, 4 garlic (sliced)
Peppercorn, grass fruit, fragrant leaves, cloves, anise, licorice, cinnamon, dried hawthorn
Zanthoxylum, dried red pepper, fried fragrant white sesame
1. Wash pig's feet and cut into small pieces. Boil warm water in the pot, add pork feet and boil, then cook for about ten minutes
2. Remove the pig's feet and rinse them with cold water. Drain the water for later use.
3. Heat two tablespoons of oil in the pot, stir-fry the pork feet with low heat, and slowly fry until the skin is slightly yellow.
4. Put a spoonful of oil in the pot, put 1 green onion, 5 ginger slices, 4 cloves of garlic, pepper, grass fruit, fragrant leaves, cloves, fennel, licorice, cinnamon, dried hawthorn, and fry until low heat. fragrance
5. Put another pot into the pot, put the ingredients and pork feet in step 4 into the pot, add cooking wine, soy sauce, water
6. After the high heat is boiled, continue to cook for 15 minutes, turn to low heat and cook until the soup is thick, and only half of the amount is left
7, put a tablespoon of oil in the pot, heat up, add 50 grams of rock sugar fried sugar. Add a tablespoon of water halfway through
8. Fry until the sugar is thick and dark.
9. Put the braised pork feet and stir fry until they are evenly coated with sugar.
10. Pour in half of the marinade, use the fire to collect the juice, and flip
11. Stir until the marinade is completely dried and serve for future use
12, cold oil in the pot, add peppercorns, red peppers burst until fragrant
13. Pour the collected pig's feet into the pot. Add a tablespoon of water, stir fry over low heat to dry, sprinkle with white sesame seeds
League of Legends Foot Fighting
Spicy Boiled Fish Fillet
1 grass carp
Soy sprouts, parsley, mushrooms
Marinated fish fillet material:
Cooking wine, salt, pepper, egg white, corn starch
Spice oil material:
2 anise stars, 1 cinnamon bark, 2 fragrant leaves, 2 g cumin, 2 g mountain ash, 10 g peppercorns, 20 g dried peppers, appropriate amount of oil
Onion / Ginger / Garlic amount, 2 tablespoons of Shexian bean paste, 1 tablespoon of fresh soy sauce, a little salt, 1 spoon of sugar, pepper, dried pepper
1. Fish slices are thinly sliced, and salt, pepper, rice wine, egg white, and corn starch are mixed well.
2. Prepare the spiced oil, pour the oil in the pot, put the spiced oil into the material, heat over low heat, stir-fry the spice, and remove the spice.
3. Pour a little spiced oil into the pot, stir-fry the onion ginger garlic, spicy bean paste, stir-fry, add spices, rice wine, soy sauce and stir well. Pour into boiling water and boil, add a little salt, pepper, sugar, and cook for a while And remove the spices
4. Use the prepared spicy soup base to blanch the celery and mushrooms separately.
5. After boiling again, put the marinated fish fillets piece by piece, cook for about one or two minutes until the fillets turn white, then turn off the heat.
6.Put the fish fillet with soup in a pot with side dishes
7. Put another pot and pour a portion of the spiced oil into the pot. Add the pepper and dried chili segments, and fry the scent with a small fire. Turn off the heat when the color of the pepper changes slightly, then pour the hot oil on the fish fillets.
Boy chicken, dried chili, pepper, green onion, ginger and garlic
Salt, cooking wine, chicken essence, sugar, oil
1. After washing the chicken, cut into small pieces, add cooking wine and salt, mix well, marinate for 20 minutes to taste
2. Pour oil into the pan and heat up
3. Add chicken noodles and fry them slightly.
4.Put it into the pot again and fry it with high fire
5. Deep-fry until the surface is golden and the meat is more crispy.
6. Leave the base oil in the pot, heat over high heat, add ginger and garlic slices to sauté, then add the pepper section and peppercorns, stir-fry with low heat
7, add fried chicken nuggets and stir fry
8. Add fried peanuts and stir-fry chicken, sugar and spring onions
Hot and sour pork
200 grams of lean meat, 150 grams of pickled radish
1 ginger, 5 millet peppers, 3 garlics, 2 chives, 1.5 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of old soy sauce, 2 red peppers, moderate amount of peanut oil, 1 teaspoon of rice flour, 2 teaspoons of rice wine, moderate salt, peanut Moderate, 1/3 coffee spoon of chicken powder, 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
1. Shred the pickled radish and ginger, cut the pickled peppers, wash and cut the shallots, and chop the garlic
2. Drop a few drops of water, mix rice wine, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, raw flour, and mix well. Add 3 teaspoons of peanut oil, mix and marinate for 5 minutes
3. Pour in plenty of oil, slide the shredded pork into the pan and remove
4. Leave the base oil in the pot, or put the oil in another pot, add the pickled pepper, ginger, garlic and stir-fry
5. Stir-fry the radish and stir-fry
6, add shredded pork, stir-fry evenly
7, add chicken powder and balsamic vinegar and stir well
8. Put the onion section and mix well.
Air-dried veal about 300 g
Dried chili, 1/3 bowl of pepper, 3 garlic, 3 ginger slices, a small piece of green onion, a small onion, the right amount of soy sauce, the right amount of rice wine, the right amount of oil
1 Wash and slice beef, cut pepper
2 Put a moderate amount of oil in the wok, add peppercorns, and fry slowly over low heat until the aroma overflows. Pour in the dried peppers and stir-fry until the color of the peppers becomes slightly lighter and the aroma comes out
3 Add garlic slices and ginger slices, then pour in veal, stir-fry over medium heat until the meat is cooked through
4 Open the fire, splash a little rice wine along the side of the pot, stir-fry, add a little raw soy sauce and color, add the green onion slices, stir well, and sprinkle a little green onion
Spicy Tofu Pot
1 piece of North Tofu 300g, straw mushroom 150g, 2 fresh red peppers, 20g minced onion, 15g ginger, 15g garlic
20 peppercorns, 1/2 tsp red bean paste, 1 tbsp raw soy, 1 tsp granulated sugar, 1/4 tsp chicken powder, 1/4 tsp white pepper, 30 g corn starch
1. After the pan is heated, heat the oil, cut the North Tofu into small cubes, and stick the dried corn starch.
2. Keep to low heat and fry tofu while sticking
3. Fry until the tofu is slightly yellow on both sides.
4. Put the remaining oil in the peppercorns and fry them over low heat until browned.
5. Put in red fresh circles, chopped green onions, ginger, garlic and stir-fry
6.Add red oil bean paste to stir-fry
7, add sliced straw mushrooms, stir fry until discoloration
8. Add fried tofu, 250ml of water, soy sauce, sugar, chicken essence, white pepper, boil over high heat and transfer to a dry pot; or turn to low heat and cook until the soup is thick and serve.
This article originates from the Internet and the copyright belongs to the original author.
Long-press the identification QR code and follow the Gourmet Venture Alliance
Food Startup Alliance (tcmscy)