Hypertension, also known as elevated blood pressure, means that the pressure of the flowing blood on the vessel wall is continuously higher than normal. Because the vessel wall is under high pressure for a long time, it can cause diseases such as stroke and coronary heart disease. Hypertension is a controllable disease that requires lifelong treatment. It is a group with a high probability of developing hypertension for people who are emotionally agitated, addicted to alcohol, and stressed at work.
How to relieve high blood pressure
1. Lifestyle changes can effectively alleviate high blood pressure, reduce the intake of sodium salts, pickled products and snacks, add potassium-containing foods to foods, and eat whole grains and low-fat dairy products rich in dietary fiber.
2. To control your weight, to completely quit smoking and alcohol, to avoid passive inhalation of second-hand smoke, to maintain a certain amount of physical exercise every day, to maintain a comfortable mood in daily life, to avoid emotional ups and downs, and to maintain psychological balance.
3. Regularly measure blood pressure and monitor the latest developments in blood pressure rise and fall. You can take blood pressure-lowering drugs under the guidance of a professional doctor. Do not change or stop medicines on your own. You must adjust your schedule and work and rest.
Notes on hypertension
1. Pay attention to your blood pressure when traveling by air. It is best to prepare antihypertensive drugs before traveling to avoid accidents. Hypertensive patients should avoid excessive sex during sexual intercourse.
2. When common symptoms of hypertension appear, such as nausea and vomiting, disturbance of consciousness and blurred vision, etc., be sure to take antihypertensive drugs and seek medical treatment in a timely manner.