Among the frozen ingredients, the most typical representative of boneless and stingless fish is the sage fillet. Diversified production methods can satisfy consumers' discerning taste buds. Today, I will bring you some of the practice of bassfish. The dishes are not difficult to make, but they have all the colors and fragrances.
Source: New dish reference
The Chinese are notorious for eating fish, and the dining table is basically inseparable from the figure of fish. There is an old saying that a good table cannot be without fish. And we are living in this fast-paced era, when working meals and eating outside, we need to stab the roots more than "whole fish", we will often choose the more convenient boneless non-sting fish.
Among the frozen ingredients, the most typical representative of boneless and stingless fish is the sage fillet. Diversified production methods can satisfy consumers' discerning taste buds.
Today, I will bring you some of the practice of bassfish. The dishes are not difficult to make, but they have all the colors and fragrances.
Steamed Salmon with Chopped Pepper
Method: After the steamed papaya fillet is steamed, the entrance is soft and tender. Fresh and spicy, how much rice? Can eat two more bowls! The upgraded version can be covered with a layer of enoki mushroom. The enoki mushroom absorbs the aroma of chopped pepper and the freshness of fish fillets.
1. Cut a slice of Salmon fillet vertically and cut it into slices about 1 cm across, spread it evenly on a plate;
2. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and cooking wine for about 15 minutes;
3. Chop peppers, add ginger and garlic, mix well and cover the fillets;
4. Boil the steamer and steam the fish fillets for 10 minutes on high heat;
5. Boil a pot of hot oil, pour it over the fillets, and sprinkle with the shallots.
Ingredients: Baked Fish Fillet, Garlic, Ginger, Spring Onion, Cooking Wine, Oyster Sauce, Oil
Tomato Salmon Fillet
Method: If we say that the pepper and boiled series are exclusive to men, then the tomato series is definitely a favorite of women. The collision of fresh and tender fish with sweet and sour tomatoes seems to be an ordinary match, but the taste is quite amazing. Delicious and not fat, beauty and beauty, natural and healthy, very suitable for girls. Can be used as a side dish or soup, you can adjust the amount of water yourself during the production process.
1. Cut the salmon fillet into 1.5 cm cubes, and marinate for 15 minutes with the right amount of oil, black pepper and ginger;
2. Use a knife on top of the tomato and blanch it in boiling water for quick and easy peeling;
3. Cut the peeled tomatoes into small pieces for later use;
4. Heat the pan and pour the oil, add the cut tomatoes, stir-fry the juice, add an appropriate amount of tomato sauce and continue to fry;
5. Add water to the pot. After the water is boiled, put the dragon fish pieces and cook for about 10 minutes;
6. Water and corn starch are mixed to form water starch. Pour into a pot and boil over high heat, thicken the juice, add a small amount of salt and sugar to season the pot.
Ingredients: Basil Fish Fillet Tomato Sauce / Black Pepper / Corn Starch Scallion / Ginger Oil / Salt / Sugar
Sweet and Sour Basil Fish Fillet
Method: Sweet and sour pork ribs are tempting, but sweet and sour fish fillet is also an indispensable member of the sweet and sour family! Thick and succulent fish fillets, sweet and sour sauce, are loved by the elderly and children, even children who do n’t like fish ca n’t stop eating